Do you have pain, tension or a slow healing injury?
Bowen Therapy and Remedial Massage will get you back into action!
Our qualified Body Work Therapists can assist you with:
- Relaxation & rejuvenation
- Creating Harmony in mind, body & spirit
- Pain Relief
- Improving overall health
Bowen Therapy is a system of connective tissue therapy, which stimulates healing and assists the body to return to an optimum state of balance. A series of gentle moves is performed across muscles and connective tissue on specific points of the body. These moves have a profound effect on the body, relaxing contracted tissue and promoting healing of damaged tissue.
Developed in Australia
Mr Tom Bowen (1916-1982), a Massage Therapist and Osteopath spent years developing his gentle and innovative technique in Geelong, Victoria. He became a very popular therapist, treating some 13,000 clients a year.
There are virtually no contraindications. Bowen Therapy is safe to use on all ages and problems. Infants and the frail elderly can be treated safely. It can be applied in most acute stages of sprains and injuries, and can safely be used on pregnant women.
These conditions can be treated:
- Arthritic symptoms, Back pain, Bedwetting
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Chronic fatigue, Colic in infants, Constipation
- Digestive disturbances, Disc injuries
- Fibromyalgia, Frozen shoulder, Groin strain
- Headaches, Heel spurs, Injuries, Jaw problems
- Menstrual irregularities, Migraines, Neck pain
- Restless legs, RSI, Sciatica, Scoliosis
- Shoulder pain, Teeth grinding, Tennis elbow
- Experience the brilliance of Bowen Therapy!
If you have one of the above problems, don’t just put up with it, do yourself a favour and make an appointment today to get some relief (Ph: 5483 7688). Even old problems that haven’t responded to physiotherapy, chiropractic or massage may respond to Bowen Therapy.
BHSc(Nat), QBwnThpyPrctr, Member ANTA, BTFA
Using Bowen Therapy Michelle can help you with:
- Back and neck pain
- Digestive problems
- Injury recovery
- Upper respiratory congestion
Michelle is available on Saturday.
To find out more about Michelle click here