Dip of Remedial Massage
Chinese Deep Tissue Massage
Chi yang is a professional Chinese remedial massage therapist, trained in many techniques from various modern and ancient cultures. She provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow, holistically treats the whole body and traces the discomfort as far as possible back to the original cause, healing both the cause of the disorder as well as the symptoms.
Some of her specialties include:
- Structural alignment analysis, to help you improve posture, and have long lasting effects from treatments.
- MET and PNF stretch techniques, to help reduce tightness in muscles, improve mobility and overall muscle wellbeing.
- Remedial massage uses a wide range of diagnostic techniques to treat a condition, to reduce or remove muscle tension, repair damaged, knotted, or immobile muscles, improve circulation, and relax the body.
- Deep Tissue Massage, combined with Chinese acupressure techniques, for therapeutic loosening of stiff muscles, releasing knots more easily, also help to release chronic muscle tension through slower strokes and more deep pressure or friction across the grain of muscles.
- Relaxation Massage, to help relief headache, immigrant and stressed symptoms, also can enhance the energy flow and body circulation.
- Reflexology, helps to clear out congestion, release blocked energy and improve circulation through applying pressure to reflex area on the feet, stimulate the body organs and glands.
- Lymphatic Drainage, to reduce swelling around ankles, joints, and limbs.
“Massage Therapy, is like a soundless language, knowing how you feel without saying a word” – Chi Yang
HEALTH FUND REBATES ARE AVAILABLE
To view Fees click here